Papa took the kids and I to see Santa and lots of great Christmas Lights.

Papa and the kids walking thru the entrance to the house. Lots and Lots of lights!

Papa and Hud

Sidney got to go on her very first field trip :) Talk about some very excited kids!!! I think riding the bus was the most fun for them ...

Sidney and her good friend Shelby in the Hay maze

A lot of great spots to take pictures. Here they are in Santa's sleigh

Hud had a great time too. he was happy that mom let him touch everything.

They had story time, movie time and coloring time.
Here is Sidney coloring a pretty Christmas picture

My sweet Sidney and Hudson

I'm so blessed to be able to attend my Sidney's first Field trip and now off to Cassidi's Christmas party at school. Aunt Sam was sweet enough to stay home and keep Hudson, so I could enjoy this time with Cassidi. Cass' teacher had some great crafts for them to do and a bag of goodies!
Cass with her cool sunglasses!

Cass with her very sweet Christmas tree
(made with ice cream cone, lots of icing and sprinkles!)

Cass with her snowman

Then Saturday afternoon Cass' good friend from school had a cookie/ornament decorating party. very creative and lots of fun for the kids!!!
Cass making her cookies

Cass eating her cookies and yes she was sweet enough to make me one (or two-ha!)

Cass making ornaments ... paint and glitter is always fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment