We had Vacation Bible School last week. I finally had the chance to volunteer so the kids were able to attend. The girls had so much fun and i had a good time working with all the kids. This was Hudson's first experience with childcare and he ended up doing really well by time we hit the end of the week. The first two pics are of the Mullen kids with their good friends Savanna and Callie. As you can see Sidney had to hold Callie really tight by the arm to get her in the pic.


Cassidi and Sidney with Jack

My Hudson has gone wild. When he hit 7 1/2 months he was gone. he is standing on everything and crawling all over the place. We've already had two busted lips because he's gotta' stand everywhere.
He is now 8 months old and we had to go to the dr this morning. He had a temp of 104.9 last night - no lie! scared me! He has his first nasty ear infection. I think he's going to be like my Cass ... very high temp. I'm happy it's just an ear infection. Other than that he's fabulous.

Look mom - one hand!

We've been fighting a constant battle with Mr Jack. He insists on being on the couch. hello - i have a leather sofa. I walked in lastnight and saw this. I guess this is why jack thinks he can always be on the couch. This was too cute to not take a pic. Then i threw him off!

Cute pic of Hud and Jack!

2 comments:
I love the dog on the couch story! That is exactly what I would have done. Taken a good picture to remember how cute it was and then throw the "meanie mommie" card. That is too funny!
Hud is growing up too fast!!! He seems like a little boy in these pictures!
Post a Comment